Saturday, May 12, 2012

Shredded Pork Burritos


Burritos are on the menu today in Saucy Jocey's Kitchen! I used my slow cooked pulled pork and I also made fresh guacamole mmmm. With these shredded pork, guacamole, and cilantro lime rice recipes, you're off to a great start for tasty burritos. Add whatever else you like! I added black beans, salsa, sour cream, Tobasco green pepper sauce, shredded cheese, and lettuce.

You'll need:
tortillas
shredded pork
guacamole
cilantro lime rice (I like Budget Bytes cilantro lime rice recipe)
whatever else you like (black beans, salsa, sour cream, shredded cheese, lettuce, etc.)


The only bad thing about writing a food blog - Pausing to take pictures when you're hungry!



2 comments:

  1. Oh man Jocelyn, I am going to have to make these for myself sometime!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep craving these! I must make them again soon. I could eat these burritos for days haha! You'll love them Liz!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow @JoceysKitchen